EXAM PREPARATION COURSES
Our exam preparation courses are designed specifically to help students achieve the best score they can in their SACE Stage 2 final examinations. They consist of 5-8 intensive sessions run over the course of two weeks leading up to the exam. Each course gives a review of the entire subject’s content, highlighting critical areas which may have been forgotten, then focuses heavily on strategies and shortcuts for solving exam-style questions.
Why revise with us?
Sessions will take place at the Altitutor office, which is located on Level 2, 100 Currie St Adelaide SA 5000
For science subjects, our summary sheets outline everything you need to know about a each topic in one double sided A4 page, so you’re not wasting time sorting through your notes. For maths subjects, we have template cheat sheets for each topic.
Focused practice questions
Our focused practice questions contain a compilation of past test and exam questions from each topic – you are free to use these during workshop sessions when you want to focus on one topic.
Our full-length practice exams are created to be as close as possible to the real SACE exams, so you know exactly what it the exam will be like before you go in. Additionally, we have the actual SACE past papers for your final exam practice.
How to get started
- Book a trial session with us at a time convenient for you
- One of our tutors will meet with you at the specified time
- During the trial session, our tutor will go through any questions you have with the subject, as well as explain the details of the exam course
- You will be given an information sheet with a link to sign up during the trial session – if you would like to join the exam course, simply use this link to sign up
- We will contact you when exam courses start with your exam course time