MEDICINE INTERVIEW COURSE
Our interview preparation course covers the whole process of the medical interview, from question approach to professional presentation. Our course was developed with guidance from actual interviewers working for the University of Adelaide, and includes real interview scenarios and plenty of practice interviews.
Why study with us?
Sessions will take place at the Altitutor office, which is located on Level 2, 100 Currie St Adelaide SA 5000
Each information sheet outlines one part of the interview, including: interview format, about the Adelaide University Medical course, talk notes from a Doctor and scenario question framework – these can be used to shape your answers.
Past interview questions
You will be provided with a document which contains all of the past interview questions we have, including added prompts from interviewers and example answers to each.
Mock interview feedback
Each mock interview comes with written feedback about what you need to improve in each question of the interview, as well as general feedback and further tips.
How to get started
- Book a trial session with us at a time convenient for you. Please note that it is only worth booking a trial session after interview offers have been released, once you know that you have an offer.
- One of our medicine interview tutors will meet with you at the specified time.
- During the trial session, our tutor will answer any questions you have about medicine admissions, or the format of the interview.
- You will be given an information sheet with a link to sign up during the trial session – if you would like to continue with tutoring, simply use this link to sign up
- Once you are registered, come to the course from 12:00pm-4:00pm every day of the given week (dates change each year based on interview dates, but is usually the week after year 12 exams finish). The sessions will be held at our office on Level 2, 100 Currie St, Adelaide SA 5000